Monday 10 October 2011

"Tweeting" His Path

I just finished my lunch with my friends and we parted ways.  They wanted to go to the mall and I chose to be alone. They bid me goodbye and I smiled at the most cheerful friends I had. *sniff

My plans were off. I have to go to the library and do some research for our Biology class. Just as I was heading to the lobby, I noticed a a group of students, chit-chatting about their crushes. As I eavesdropped, I heard my crush' name and behold! I almost fainted. Yeah, i know you would say that I was just over-reacting but then again, that's how I felt. Though funny as it may seem, I chose not to pry and mind my own business. 

I went inside the air-conditioned room and signed the lists of computer users at the virtual station. Many students were also doing their research and I guess I have to fit in for my survival. *laughs* I found my unit and immediately scanned every sites and wrote all the possible and reliable information I've searched. I was also "tweeting" at that time and I never imagined many people were so engrossed with the world. I mean, they rather go to gimmicks and bars just to have fun not knowing they have their abandoned responsibilities at home, in school or even at workplaces. I was a new user of Twitter. I officially used my account just last Tuesday. It was a trying moment for me because, I am really not into that "thingy". I have my own pleasures and Twitter is not one of it. I believe you would just waste your time, commenting and following people from all walks of life without really knowing their true identities.That's why I made up my mind and chose to follow: Jesus Christ. Yes, I follow Him there, really. I was on the brink of my school schedules and I have even no time to go to church.I have realized that without His power and grace, all of our works, school businesses, money and wealth would be all useless and worthless.

The real purpose of our LIFE here on Earth is not to be famous, to get married and have a family, not just to study, not to have many friends and acquaintances but to search for the food of our SOUL--the Word of Life.  "Cause men cannot live by bread alone but by every word whom God haseth said." Let's not live this life with our own decisions and principles. We are not the owner of the Life. Someday, He will bring back all of what we have of we do not know how to nourish His gift.


As a student, I'm also tempted but I always do my best not to go astray and always follow His will. This, I believe, will be the most significant power we can have in our lives. By knowing His real purpose for us, we can have the true contentment we've been waiting to have. It just takes a firm faith to pray and always ask for His guidance in all of our decisions.

As I was typing these words, I never noticed that I consumed almost 6 hours researching and "tweeting". I've realized that God gave us the power of making choices for us to test our real existence in His plan.







Oooppps, seems like I've got to pee because of the coldness of the room. Excuse me. *tahahaahah!

1 comment:

  1. Dealing with the affirmation issue in your BlockChain account? Need imaginative game plans and answers for fix the issue as fast as time grants? In case genuinely, you can explicitly approach the gathering of experts who have significant lots of inclusion in dealing with the BlockChain issues and can settle any sort of mix-up in unimportant time. To accomplish the masters you can dial BlockChain customer Support number AT-1800-665-6722 and discard all the check bungles with the most outrageous bearing and support from the experts.

    ReplyDelete